2021 Enrolment Update
Our kinder places for 2021 are filling fast!
We still have availability in all of our 3 Year Old Groups.
Our 4 Year Old Possum Group (Long Day Group – 7.5 hours x 2 days) is full for 2021 and we have a wait list.
We still have availability in our 4 Year Old Koala Group (Short Day Group, 5 hours x 3 days).
Eastmont Pre-School Association is responsible for allocating places
according to the Eastmont Pre-School policy and selection criteria.
It is recommended you read a copy of the Enrolment Policy and Orientation for selection prior to applying.
Application for Enrolment is made directly to the Pre-School. Eastmont Pre-School is not a member of the Whitehorse Pre School Association (WSPA).
- Applications will be accepted from a child’s second birthday and will not be processed prior to this date.
- Only one application per child will be accepted.
- Applications can only be made for one year each of 3 year old and /or 4 year old preschool.
- Children will have access to one year only of 3 year old preschool prior to 4 year old preschool.
- Applications close 31st May the year prior to entry. Applications received after this date will be placed on a waitlist.
- A non-refundable application fee of $10 must be included with the application.
- A residential address must be provided with the application form.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee placement.
- During June and July of the year prior to entry, Eastmont Pre-School will determine places and notify successful applicants.
- If successful, you will be required to accept a position by forwarding a deposit to Eastmont Pre-School. Details will be provided in your letter of offer.
- Eastmont Pre-School will notify unsuccessful applicants and it is recommended you contact WPSA for alternatives.
Eligibility/Year of entry:
- To be eligible for preschool your child must turn 3 or 4 years of age on or before 30 April the year in which they will attend 3 or 4 year old preschool respectively.
- Please note that your child must be three years of age before commencement in a 3 year old program.
- The Department of Education and Early Childhood Development (DEECD) Policy allows funding for one year only of preschool per child in the year prior to school entry.
For 3 Year Old enrolment enquiries please contact: email@example.com
For 4 Year Old enrolment enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE – Applications will only be accepted from a child’s second birthday and will not be processed prior to this date.