Information for Parents
A full copy of Eastmont policies and procedures can be found in the foyer.
Here are a some friendly reminders for Eastmont parents:
* Be prompt at pick up time.
* Call staff if your child is absent for more than 1 session.
* Always say goodbye to your child when leaving.
* Term 1 & Term 4, please bring a broad brimmed sunhat & apply sunscreen.
* Term 2 & Term 3, please bring a coat & beanie.
* Label all clothing, lunchboxs and drink bottles.
* There is a Lost Property box located in the foyer.
* Pack a change of clothes in case of accidents.
* Fill drink bottle with water only.
* Take artwork home after each session.
* Kinder Duty is appreciated by a parent/caregiver once a term.
* Parents/caregivers are always welcome to stay & help, without notice.
* Please call if you can not attend your Kinder Duty.
* Make an appointment if you would like to speak with teachers in depth.
* Check you child’s pocket in the foyer regularly.
* Always sign your child in & out.
* Obey the parking signs in Frank Street.
* Observe the curriculum report and notice boards in foyer
* Don’t let the children of others out the Kinder gate.
* Don’t bring sick children to Kinder.
* Do not bring milk, eggs or any food which contains peanuts.
* Do not bring toys from home.
* No thongs, Crocs or gumboots.